Finding a pump
You are looking for a pump, but for what purpose? Do you want a pump to spray/irrigate your garden or land, or to use rainwater or well water in the house? Do you need a pump to increase the water pressure in your pipes, or perhaps to drain a space or cellar? As you can see, we supply a wide range of pumps, and for almost any situation. However, before buying a pump, it is important to know what exactly you are looking for. We have many models in stock and can provide one quickly. We will be happy to help you further once you know what you want the pump to do.
Water pump categories
Because there is such a wide variety, we have categorised the water pumps to enable you to find the right one for any situation. Before we included them in our stock, all pumps were tested, so there is no need to have any concerns about quality. How to proceed?
- Consider carefully what type of water pump you need.
- Check the different categories and select one on the basis of this information:
- In the event of flooding, a space usually needs to be drained. The submersible pump is highly suitable for this.
- If you want to spray/irrigate your garden and lawn, the garden pump will be an excellent choice.
- If you need to increase the indoor water pressure, the booster pump is what you need. However, this pump can also be used to spray your lawn.
- The borehole pump makes an excellent water pump to spray the garden or lawn, and can also be used as a rainwater harvesting system.
- If you want to supply warm water to a heating system, the central heating pump or circulation pump will be a great choice.
- If wastewater needs to be lifted to a higher level, you can place a macerator behind the toilet. (This pump’s operation does not depend on existing pipes and drain connections.)
- If you want to collect water/wastewater, you can opt to install a lifting station.
- Decide what type of water pump you need, and we will take care of the rest.
As you can see, all kinds of factors influence the type of pump you should choose. We do our utmost to meet your requirements. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about which pump best meets your needs.