Frequently asked questions
Please check the following frequently asked questions before contacting us. You may find an immediate answer to your question and be able to solve the problem. If this is not the case, for any other questions, please contact us by email or by telephone.
Garden pumps / booster pumps / spraying your garden
- My garden pump or booster pump does not draw in water
- My booster pump constantly switches on and off
- How do I connect the power cable to my DAB garden pump?
- What connecting pieces do I need for my garden pump?
Submersible pumps / flooding
- What pump do I need for a flooded cellar / basement / crawl space / roof?
- My submersible pump is switched on but does not pump water
Finsgate, 5-7 Cranwood Street
You can reach us from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Telephone number: 033 0808 0159