Order the default package of the DAB FEKA 600 M-A Waste Water Submersible Pump
Description of the DAB FEKA 600 M-A Waste Water Submersible Pump
The DAB Feka pump is extremely durable and reliable. Opt for this pump in the event of frequent, long-term and heavy work.
- Pump capacity 16,000 litres per hour
- Head rate 7,5 metres
- Solids handling size up to 25 mm
- Including free drain hose, directly applicable
- Unique: lightweight waste water submersible pump, also resistant to faecal matter.
Pros and cons
- One of the best dirty water pumps on the market
- Very robust and reliable
- Very high quality
- Can handle faecal matter
- Perfect for most applications
- Automatically switches on and off
- Has a reliable float switch
- The float switch requires space
Temporarily with FREE 7 metre drain hose. Easy to directly attach to the pump!
The FEKA 600 M-A submersible pump is a pump suitable for the pumping of waste water with suspended solids of up to 25 mm. The FEKA 600 M-A is an automatic pump (with float switch) and can therefore also be installed permanently. For example, this pump is highly suitable for the draining of waste water wells, sewage water and ground water.
Pump housing, fan, headpiece and pump grid from durable technopolymer. Motor, rotor and screws of stainless steel. Triple seal in oil bath. Asynchronous motor suitable for continuous submersion. Stator placed in a fully hermetically sealed stainless steel case. Rotor mounted on self-lubricating dimensional ball bearings that guarantee a long lifespan and quiet operation. Built-in motor protection and permanently powered condenser with single-phase engine. The user is fully responsible in taking measures to protect the three-phase motor.
This pump has a float switch, which means it automatically switches on and off based on the water level.
- Switches on automatically when the water reaches 39 cm
- Switches off automatically when the water reaches 19 cm
- On manual mode (when the float switch is fixed/held), this pump will pump the water to 5 cm
Are you looking for a pump that leaves less water / switches on automatically sooner? In that case, you should choose a submersible utility pump.
Types of water this product can pump
Similar products of the DAB FEKA 600 M-A Waste Water Submersible Pump
Specifications of the DAB FEKA 600 M-A Waste Water Submersible Pump
- 7 kg
- 230 Volt
- 550 Watt
- Motor, rotor and screws of stainless steel. Triple seal in oil bath. Plastic housing (technopolymer)
- 16,000 litres per hour
- 7,5 metres
- 25 mm
- 18,9 x 30,3 x 36,5 cm
- DAB FEKA 600 M-A, Cable connection (5 metres), Manual, Temporarily with FREE 7 metre drain hose
Versions of the DAB FEKA 600 M-A Waste Water Submersible Pump
Reviews of the DAB FEKA 600 M-A Waste Water Submersible Pump
Waste water pumpExcellent, durable waste water pump with a half continuous connection in my basement well. Works very well in a well setup!
High quality.I mainly use this pump to drain rainwater with sand from a drainage of an underground garage. The pump works perfectly and the float switch shifts effortlessly. When holding the pump you immediately notice its high quality. My previous pump stopped working properly after a while and the float switch got stuck when the drainage was empty. I haven't had any problems with this current pump yet. I hope to use it for a long time into the future.
Emptying septic wellExcellent device for emptying a septic well.
HesitationHello, after some hesitation and orientation I eventually opted for the DAB FEKA instead of the Maxima pump. Indeed, a significant difference in price, but multiple parties convinced me of the quality of the DAB. The quality of the pump becomes immediately apparent after unboxing and using the pump for the first time. I'm very happy with my choice of this pump.