The DAB Genix Macerator is an all-in-one solution for your sanitary facilities. The product is also very easy to set up and clean! Please take a look at our video's comparing this product to similar ones.
Description of the DAB Genix 110 Macerator
Pros and cons
- Breaks down faecal matter and toilet paper
- Automatically starts when flushing the toilet
- Comes as a ready-to-use set
- Easy to set up
- Clean and simple maintenance
- Pumps warm waste water (e.g. washing machine water)
The DAB Genix 110 is a macerator with drain tray that replaces the older DAB Fekalift 100 A model. The drain tray includes a silent stainless steel pump with stainless steel impeller. This impeller ensures suspended solids (such as faecal matter and toilet paper) are processed, broken down and disposed of. This entire procedure takes place automatically.
You can very easily set up the DAB Genix 110 yourself. The set comes with all the required components.
As for maintenance, this macerator shouldn't cause any issues. The pump is self-cleaning and equipped with all conveniences for simple maintenance. The Genix is manufactured in such a way that you can clean the device without getting your hands dirty.
The Genix 110 has 2 inlet openings, one for a toilet and one for other appliances, including:
- Shower (connect yourself, taking into account an outflow of 12 cm)
- Washing machine
With the help of the supplied manual, installing this macerator is very simple. The broyeur can be placed directly behind the toilet and can therefore operate independently of existing pipes and drainage connections.
Does this macerator have too many/few connection points for your particular situation? You can always choose one of the following macerators instead:
- Dab Genix 110 (1x WC + 1x washbasin, shower, washing machine or bidet)
- Dab Genix Comfort 110 (extra silent) (1x WC + 1x washbasin, shower, washing machine or bidet)
- Dab Genix 130 (3x WC + 1x washbasin, shower, washing machine and/or bidet)
- Dab Genix Comfort 130 (extra silent) (1x WC + 3x washbasin, shower, washing machine and/or bidet)
Types of water this product can pump
Specifications of the DAB Genix 110 Macerator
- 5.8 kg
- 230 Volt
- 550 Watt
- Plastic housing, stainless steel pump with stainless steel impeller
- 5,400 litres per hour
- 6 metres
- 0°C - 60°C
- 36,8 x 21,8 x 37,2 cm
Versions of the DAB Genix 110 Macerator
Videos of the DAB Genix 110 Macerator
Reviews of the DAB Genix 110 Macerator
Works great, delivery was a bit late thoughPros:-
Easy to set up- Fairly silent- Required components included
Delivery was 2 days later than planned.
Although I was notified in time, I had to adjust my schedule a bit
Cellarthe dab genixx was very easy to install in our cellar. We connected a washing machine and toilet - works perfectly!
Everything includedWe renovated our garage recently after our daughter returned home. She now has her own toilet and shower. Great device, includes everything you need too. No Sanibroyeur, but a great alternative.
Manuals of the DAB Genix 110 MaceratorClick here for the DAB Genix 110 Macerator manual
Similar products of the DAB Genix 110 Macerator