Order the default package of the DAB Nova Up 300 M-AE Submersible Utility Pump
You are free to decide when this pump turns itself on. The pump has an adjustable float switch. Take a look at the video!
Description of the DAB Nova Up 300 M-AE Submersible Utility Pump
- Pump capacity 10,000 litres per hour
- Head rate 7,5 metres
- Solids handling size 10 mm
- Including free drain hose, directly applicable
- Unique: adjustable internal float switch and manual drying of a space up to a distance of 0-1mm from the ground
Pros and cons
- Ideal submersible utility pump
- Very good quality
- Pumps almost completely dry (1mm) without the base
- Solid, plastic pump
- Has an Airlock to remove air
- With adjustable (sensor) float switch
- For small spaces +/- 21cm
Temporarily with FREE 7 metre drain hose. Easy to directly attach to the pump!
The DAB Nova Up 300 M-AE is an automatic, submersible utility pump for clean and slightly contaminated water. It can dry areas up to a 0-1mm distance from the floor. This is the only automatic pump that can be used in small spaces with slightly contaminated water. Ideal for in cellars!
The pump is equipped with a slide float switch, which allows you to determine at what water level (from 8.5 cm to 25.5 cm) the pump automatically turns itself on to start draining water.
What makes the DAB Nova Up 300 M-AE unique is that the pump has an air outlet. As soon as all the air has left the pump, the device will start operating at full power. Can also be used in areas with at least 5 mm water. In other words, this pump can be used in almost any flooding situation. Moreover, the top outlet ensures the motor is always sufficiently cooled.
When removing the basket, the DAB Nova Up 300 M-AE can be used as a submersible utility/puddle sucker pump. This can be very easily done by using a screwdriver. Using the screwdriver, you can disconnect the basket from the three recesses. You can then place the pump directly on the floor and allow it to function like a submersible utility/puddle sucker pump.
The pump comes with a check valve and hose reel for connecting a drain hose.
- DAB-quality pump
- The hose that can be used with this pump has a 1.25" diameter
- The maximum head rate is 7.5 metres
This pump has a float switch, which means it automatically switches on and off based on the water level.
- Switches on automatically when the water reaches 8,5 - 25,5 cm
- Switches off automatically when the water reaches 3 cm
- On manual mode, this pump will pump the water to 0-1 mm
Types of water this product can pump
- - as long as the suction grille does not come into contact with the ground, algae or drab
Similar products of the DAB Nova Up 300 M-AE Submersible Utility Pump
Specifications of the DAB Nova Up 300 M-AE Submersible Utility Pump
- 5.8 kg
- 230 Volt
- 210 Watt
- 10,000 litres per hour
- 7,5 metres
- 10 mm
- 20 cm
- 20,6 x 16 x 29,6 cm
- 10 metres
- DAB Nova Up 300 M-AE, Hose reel, Non-return valve, Manual, 10 m cable connection
- On: 8,5 - 22,5 cm | Off: 3 cm
- 0 - 1 mm
Versions of the DAB Nova Up 300 M-AE Submersible Utility Pump
Accessories of the DAB Nova Up 300 M-AE Submersible Utility Pump
Reviews of the DAB Nova Up 300 M-AE Submersible Utility Pump
Very satisfied!Powerful and reliable pump. The pump fully drained our cellar in no time. Works with even the smallest amount of water. Our cellar is finally dry! Moreover, the pump was delivered very quickly: the postman arrived 20 hours after I placed my order! Definitely a smart purchase!!
no flooding anymore!There's nothing worse than flooding... but this pump provides the perfect solution! Finally a dry room!
excellent purchaseThis pump works exactly as promised: she's powerful and works even in the smallest of spaces thanks to the internal float switch. I've been using this pump to drain water from my underground garage. Thanks to the included check valve, I'm finally freed from flooding! Another benefit of this pump is that it continues operating for some time after the water has already been drained.