Order the default package of the DAB VERTY NOVA 200 M-A Submersible Utility Pump
Set the pump with easy-to-use float switch in manual mode to drain your room dry.
Description of the DAB VERTY NOVA 200 M-A Submersible Utility Pump
- Pump capacity 7,600 litres per hour
- Head rate 7 metres
- Solids handling size 5 mm
- Including free drain hose, directly applicable
- Unique: complete and high quality, at a relatively inexpensive price
Pros and cons
- Internal float switch
- Very high quality
- Discharge on top
Temporarily with FREE 7 metre drain hose. Easy to directly attach to the pump!
The DAB VERTY NOVA 200 M-A is a submersible utility pump with a very compact design. Thanks to its small size, this pump is perfect for drainage in small rooms and, for example, drain wells. The room must be at least 23 x 23 cm. The top of the pump includes a delivery diameter, making it easy to work in small spaces.
The submersible utility pump is equipped with a built-in (space-saving) float switch, which can be activated with a switch. As a result, the pump can be used both manually and automatically and can be used for both drainage and pumping of liquids. Installation, maintenance and cleaning are very simple. The pump is equipped with a 10 metre (Shuko) cable, check valve and rubber seal. Minimum intake depth is only 3-4 mm.
This pump has a float switch, which means it automatically switches on and off based on the water level.
- Switches on automatically when the water reaches 11,5 cm
- Switches off automatically when the water reaches 4,5 cm
- On manual mode (when the float switch is fixed/held), this pump will pump the water to 2 mm
Types of water this product can pump
Similar products of the DAB VERTY NOVA 200 M-A Submersible Utility Pump
Specifications of the DAB VERTY NOVA 200 M-A Submersible Utility Pump
- 4.2 kg
- 230 Volt
- 200 Watt
- Corrosion and rust-resistant materials, plastic housing
- 7,600 litres per hour
- 7 metres
- 5 mm
- 2-3 mm
- 0°C - +35°C
- 23 x 23 cm
- 15,8 x 22,5 x 31,8 cm
- 10 metres
- On: 11,5 cm | Off: 4,5 cm
- 2 mm