Extrema 400/11 Pro Waste Water Submersible Pump
Package 1: 20% discount on the accessoires
Package 2: 25% discount on the accessoires
Are you looking for a stainless-steel dirty water pump that is suitable for continuous operation over 3 hours? Choose the professional DAB FEKA VS 750 M-A.
Description of the Extrema 400/11 Pro Waste Water Submersible Pump
- Pump capacity 24,000 litres per hour
- Head rate 11 metres
- Solids handling size up to 40 mm
Pros and cons
- Stainless steel and cast iron
- Very robust
- Can process large particle sizes
- Automatically switches on and off
- The float switch floats freely, so may get stuck behind something
The Extrema 400/11 Pro is the mid-range model in TIP's Extrema series. This pump, made partly of stainless steel, is particularly suited for use in dirty water. This dirty water pump can handle particle sizes up to 40mm and has a capacity of 24,000 litres per hour. A true powerhouse for a very competitive price! Thanks to the included fittings, you can connect your own hose or one of our hoses right away!
- The hose that can be used for this pump has a 2" diameter
- The pump is manufactured in Germany and is both robust and reliable
- The maximum submersible depth is 7 metres
- Equipped with a Vortex impeller for processing dirty water and solids (prevents clogging)
- Float switch for automatically turning the pump on and off. Can also be used manually.
- Thermal overload protection. The pump switches off if it overheats
This pump has a float switch, which means it automatically switches on and off based on the water level.
- Switches on automatically when the water reaches 40 cm
- Switches off automatically when the water reaches 25 cm
- On manual mode (when the float switch is fixed/held), this pump will pump the water to 8 cm
Are you looking for a pump that leaves less water / switches on automatically sooner? In that case, you should choose a submersible utility pump.
Types of water this product can pump
Similar products of the Extrema 400/11 Pro Waste Water Submersible Pump
Specifications of the Extrema 400/11 Pro Waste Water Submersible Pump
- 14.2 kg
- 230 Volt
- 1.500 Watt
- Stainless Steel and Cast iron
- 24,000 litres per hour
- 11 metres
- 40 mm
- 7 metres
- 20 x 29 x 64 cm
- 10 metres
- Extrema 400/11 Pro, Cable connection (10 metres), Manual
- On: 40 cm | Off: 25 cm
- 8 cm (when the float switch is fixed/held)
Versions of the Extrema 400/11 Pro Waste Water Submersible Pump
Is this model too weak or too strong? Choose another model from the same series below.
|Extrema 300/10 Pro Waste Water Submersible Pump||19,500 litres per hour||10,5 metres||£269.00|
|Extrema 400/11 Pro Waste Water Submersible Pump||24,000 litres per hour||11 metres||£299.00|
|Extrema 500/13 Pro Waste Water Submersible Pump||30,000 litres per hour||13 metres||£409.00|