After you order the lifting station set, one of our employees will call you to arrange an appointment for setting up the lifting station. Naturally, you are entirely free to decide where the pump inlet and outlet are to be placed.
Description of the HDPE Lifting Station 1000/1400 Set (double pump)
- Pump capacity 40,000 litres per hour
- Head rate 7.4 metres
- Can securely be buried for placement under ground (diameter: 100 cm)
- Complete set including control cabinet, high water float switch, pump, ball valve, connections and cast iron lifting station cover
- Is delivered on-site in a ready-to-use state
Pros and cons
- Equipped with high water float switch and switch box with free connector to have the option to install an alarm
The HDPE Lifting Station 1000/1400 Set (double pump) is an all-in-one solution for collecting and automatically draining domestic waste water and/or rainwater. Waste water from one or multiple toilets, washbasins, showers, washing machines and dishwashers... this lifting station can handle it all! Moreover, this lifting station can also be perfectly used for collecting and draining excessive rainwater.
Why opt for a double pump system?
This set comes with an E-box Basic control cabinet, high water float switch and STS level probe. Should one of your pump not work or be unable to process larger capacities, you can always rely on the second pump. This provides optimal operational reliability when the pump in the lifting station doesn't work for some reason or other.
Set up and delivered on-site
This product is set up and delivered on-site and can then directly be placed in the ground. Thanks to the cast iron lifting station cover you can even bury this lifting station in locations where vehicles drive around.
Components in this set
This product is set up and delivered on-site and includes the following components:
- HDPE 1000/1400
- 125 mm spigot inflow
- 2x 63mm spigot press 90 for inflow, equipped with magnum coupling
- 75 mm cable protection tube for electricity
- 110 mm ventilation
- 2x DSD guide system with stainless steel guide tubes
- 2x 2" ball valve
- Perforated tube for level probe (note: does not include level probe)
- Concrete setting edge
- Cast iron lifting station cover
- 2x DSD guide claw including chain
- 2x DAB Feka VS 550 T-NA or M-NA
- E-box Plus (control cabinet)
- High water float switch
- STS level probe
DAB FEKA VS 550 T-NA/T-NA
The waste water pump that is installed in the HDPE lifting station is the DAB FEKA VS 550 T-NA/T-NA. This waste water pump can process suspended solids of up to 50 mm and is resistant to faecal matter. The DAB FEKA VS 550 T-NA/T-NA is a robust, stainless steel waste water pump that is suitable for heavier work.
Types of water this product can pump
Specifications of the HDPE Lifting Station 1000/1400 Set (double pump)
- 75 kg
- 230 Volt
- 1100 Watt
- 100 x 100 x 140 cm
- HDPE 1000/1400, 2x DSD guide system with claw and chain, Cast iron lifting station cover, concrete setting edge, 2x ball valve, cable protection tube, 2x DAB Feka VS 550 T-NA or M-NA, E-box Plus, high water float switch, STS level probe