Description of the HDPE Lifting Station 600/1200 Set Prestige
After you order the lifting station set, one of our employees will call you to arrange an appointment for setting up the lifting station. Naturally, you are entirely free to decide where the pump inlet and outlet are to be placed.
- Pump capacity 20,000 litres per hour
- Head rate 7.4 metres
- Can securely be buried for placement under ground (diameter: 60 cm)
- Complete set including control cabinet, high water float switch, pump, ball valve, connections and cast iron lifting station cover
- Is delivered on-site in a ready-to-use state
Pros and cons
- Equipped with DSD system for optimal pump placement and maintenance
The HDPE Lifting Station 600/1200 Set Prestige is an all-in-one solution for collecting and automatically draining domestic waste water and/or rainwater. Waste water from one or multiple toilets, washbasins, showers, washing machines and dishwashers... this lifting station can handle it all! Moreover, this lifting station can also be perfectly used for collecting and draining excessive rainwater.
Why opt for the Prestige?
This Prestige set comes with an E-box Basic control cabinet and high water float switch. The benefits of this? The pump is controlled through a combination of the cabinet and float switch. Moreover, you can even expand the system further with, for example, an acoustic alarm for emergencies or a building management reporting system.
Set up and delivered on-site
This product is set up and delivered on-site and can then directly be placed in the ground. Thanks to the cast iron lifting station cover you can even bury this lifting station in locations where vehicles drive around.
Components in this set
This product is set up and delivered on-site and includes the following components:
- HDPE 600/1200
- 125 mm spigot inflow
- 63 mm spigot press 90 for inflow, equipped with magnum coupling
- 75 mm cable protection tube for electricity
- 110 mm ventilation
- DSD guide system with stainless steel guide tubes
- 2" ball valve
- Perforated tube for level probe (note: does not include level probe)
- Concrete setting edge
- Cast iron lifting station cover
- DSD guide claw including chain
- DAB FEKA VS 550 M-NA / T-NA
- E-box Basic (control cabinet)
- High water float switch
DAB FEKA VS 550 M-NA/T-NA
The waste water pump that is installed in the HDPE lifting station is the DAB FEKA VS 550 M-NA/T-NA. This waste water pump can process suspended solids of up to 50 mm and is resistant to faecal matter. The DAB FEKA VS 550 M-NA/T-NA is a robust, stainless steel waste water pump that is suitable for heavier work. This pump allows you to choose between direct current (M-NA) and three-phase current (T-NA).
Types of water this product can pump
Specifications of the HDPE Lifting Station 600/1200 Set Prestige
- 55 kg
- 230 Volt
- 550 Watt
- 60 x 60 x 120 cm
- HDPE 600/1200, DSD guide system with claw and chain, cast iron lifting station cover, concrete setting edge, ball valve, cable protection tube, lifting station cover, DAB FEKA VS 550 M-A/T-NA, E-box Basic, high water float switch