A magnetic valve is electronically controlled, and can be screwed between pipes, usually on a distributor. The device's valve is always closed unless it receives a 24V electronic signal: for example, from an irrigation computer. Perfect to use for automatic garden irrigation.
- Trusted Shops
- 48h delivery if you order before 5 pm
- Incredible discounts!
- Package collection at one of our 2,500 pickup points
- Over 150,000 customers ordered before you
- Knowledgeable customer service staff
- Secure payments
- Available shipping methods: