Support in placing an order
Our ordering process is a simple three-step procedure, allowing you to decide how you want things done. Your order will not be final until it has been confirmed by your bank. Prior to this, you can change things to match your preferences.
Select your products
- Products are added using the button in the Shopping Cart. Quantities in your Shopping Cart can be changed if you wish to order more of the same item. Use the ‘Update Shopping Cart’ button for this.
- The ‘Go To Checkout’ button takes you to the page where you can enter your details.
- Have you changed your mind? Set the quantity to zero, click on ‘Update Shopping Cart’, and go to the page you wish to proceed with.
- When you have finished shopping, click on ‘Go To Checkout’.
Enter your details
- Complete your address details on the screen. This information will be used for shipping your orders. All fields with a star (*) must be completed.
- When you have finished entering your details, click on ‘Checkout’.
Choose a shipping method.
Select your preferred shipping method from one of the following options.
Select a payment method
You have the following payment options, some of which are not free of charge. The service fees to be paid are specified in parentheses behind the options.
- VISA, Mastercard, or American Express through a secure connection
- Prepay by bank/giro
Check and confirm your order
This step in the process gives you an overview of your order details.
- When you are certain everything is correct, complete your order using the ‘CHECKOUT’ button.
- Next you can complete your payment via your own bank’s secure site.