Tallas D-CW 200 Submersible Pump
Package 1: 25% discount on the accessoires
Description of the Tallas D-CW 200 Submersible Pump
- Pump capacity 5,700 litres per hour
- Head rate 5,5 metres
- Unique: a relatively inexpensive, but high-quality clean water pump
Pros and cons
- Ideal clean water pump for around the house
- Very good value for money
- Automatically switches on and off
- The float switch floats freely, so may get stuck behind something
The Tallas D-CW 200 is a submersible pump that is both suitable for occasional use or fixed placement in a cellar, well or other area where clean or waste water must be automatically removed. The pump is very compact and can therefore be placed in small spaces (approx. 28 cm).
You can set the pump to automatically turn on at different water levels. The separate float switch cable can be attached at two places on the pump, allowing you to easily determine the level at which the pump powers on. Moreover, the pump's lever can be folded in and out as desired.
- The pump outlet is 1.25". Our supplied hose can be attached directly to this.
- The maximum submersion depth of the pump is 7 metres.
- The maximum head rate is 5.5 metres
This pump has a float switch, which means it automatically switches on and off based on the water level.
- Switches on automatically when the water reaches 24 cm
- Switches off automatically when the water reaches 6-10 cm
- On manual mode (when the float switch is fixed/held), this pump will pump the water to 4 cm
Are you looking for a pump that leaves less water / switches on automatically sooner? In that case, you should choose a submersible utility pump.
Types of water this product can pump
Similar products of the Tallas D-CW 200 Submersible Pump
Specifications of the Tallas D-CW 200 Submersible Pump
- 3.5 kg
- 230 Volt
- 220 Watt
- 5,700 litres per hour
- 5,5 metres
- 5 mm
- 7 metres
- 20 cm
- 20,5 x 15 x 24,5 cm
- 10 metres
- Tallas D-CW 200, 10m connection cable, 90 degree elbow fitting and manual.
- On: 24 cm | Off: 6 - 10 cm
- 4 cm (when the float switch is fixed/held)