Tallas D-DW 400 Submersible Dirty Water Pump
Package 1: 25% discount on the accessoires
Description of the Tallas D-DW 400 Submersible Dirty Water Pump
With the FREE 10m drain hose you can immediately start draining your space!
- Pump capacity 8,400 litres per hour
- Head rate 7 metres
- Including free drain hose, immediately ready for use
- Unique: highly reliable waste water pump, excellent price/quality ratio
Pros and cons
- Ideal dirty water pump for around the house
- Very good value for money
- Automatically switches on and off
- The float switch floats freely, so may get stuck behind something
The Tallas D-DW 400 is a high-quality, light but durable waste water submersible pump. The pump is both suitable for occasional use or for fixed placement in a basement, well or other area where clean or waste water must be automatically removed. The pump is very compact and can therefore be placed in small spaces (approx. 28 cm).
The Tallas D-DW 400 also allows you to adjust the culvert on the pump grid. As a result, you can use the pump for just clean water or a combination of clean and waste water. Adjusting the culvert affects the remaining water level once the pump shuts down. The smaller the culvert on the pump grid, the less remaining water in the room.
You can set the pump to automatically turn on at different water levels. The separate float switch cable can be attached at two places on the pump, allowing you to easily determine the level at which the pump powers on. Moreover, the pump's lever can be folded in and out as desired.
- The pump outlet is 1.25". Our supplied hose can be attached directly to this.
- The maximum submersion depth of the pump is 7 metres
- The maximum head rate is 7 metres
This pump has a float switch, which means it automatically switches on and off based on the water level.
- Switches on automatically when the water reaches 28 cm
- Switches off automatically when the water reaches 10-15 cm
- On manual mode (when the float switch is fixed/held), this pump will pump the water to 5 cm
Are you looking for a pump that leaves less water / switches on automatically sooner? In that case, you should choose a submersible utility pump.
Types of water this product can pump
Similar products of the Tallas D-DW 400 Submersible Dirty Water Pump
Specifications of the Tallas D-DW 400 Submersible Dirty Water Pump
- 3,5 kg
- 230 Volt
- 440 Watt
- 8,400 litres per hour
- 7 metres
- 30 mm
- 7 metres
- 28 cm
- 20,5 x 15 x 28,1 cm
- 10 metres
- Tallas D-DW 400, 10m connection cable, 90 degree elbow fitting and manual. Special offer: 10" drain hose 10 metres
- On: 28 cm | Off: 10-15 cm
- 5 cm (when the float switch is fixed/held)