Tallas D-DW 400
- Max. pump capacity 8,400 litres per hour
- Max. delivery head 7 metres
- Solid particles 30 mm
- Ideal dirty water pump for around the house
- Very good value for money
- Automatically switches on and off
- The float switch floats freely, so may get stuck behind something
The Tallas D-DW 400 is a high-quality, light but durable waste water submersible pump. The pump is both suitable for occasional use or for fixed placement in a basement, well or other area where clean or waste water must be automatically removed. The pump is very compact and can therefore be placed in small spaces (approx. 28 cm).
The Tallas D-DW 400 also allows you to adjust the culvert on the pump grid. As a result, you can use the pump for just clean water or a combination of clean and waste water. Adjusting the culvert affects the remaining water level once the pump shuts down. The smaller the culvert on the pump grid, the less remaining water in the room.
You can set the pump to automatically turn on at different water levels. The separate float switch cable can be attached at two places on the pump, allowing you to easily determine the level at which the pump powers on. Moreover, the pump's lever can be folded in and out as desired.
- The pump outlet is 1.25".
- The maximum submersion depth of the pump is 7 metres
- The maximum head rate is 7 metres
This pump has a float switch, which means it automatically switches on and off based on the water level.
- Switches on automatically when the water reaches 28 cm
- Switches off automatically when the water reaches 10-15 cm
- On manual mode (when the float switch is fixed/held), this pump will pump the water to 5 cm
Are you looking for a pump that leaves less water / switches on automatically sooner? In that case, you should choose a submersible utility pump.
|Product package||- Tallas D-DW 400|
- 10m connection cable
- 90 degree elbow fitting and manual
|Warranty||2 year warranty|
|Dimensions (l x w x h)||20,5 x 15 x 28,1 cm|
|Minimum room dimensions||28 cm|
|Power consumption||440 Watt|
|Max. temperature of liquid||40°C|
|Cable length||10 metres|
|Applications||Drain a construction site, Drain a sump pit / tank / rain barrel, Drain flooded land|
|Max. pump capacity||8,400 litres per hour|
|Max. delivery head||7 metres|
|Max. submersion depth||7 metres|
|Solid particles||30 mm|
|Switch level||On: 28 cm | Off: 10-15 cm|
|On manual mode, pumps down to||5 cm (when the float switch is fixed/held)|
|Automatic on/off switch (float)|
Types of water this pump is able to process
|Rainwater / Swimming pool water / Groundwater|
|Pond water / Ditchwater|
|Water with faecal matter|
- PriceMax. pump capacityMax. delivery headSolid particles
- Current productThis product is unavailable in our webshop.£61.90N/A8,400 litres per hour7 metres30 mm
- £379.0023,400 litres per hour11,9 metres38 mm
- MSRP Regular Price £195.95The MSRP is the suggested or recommended retail price of a product set by the manufacturer.Discount Price £149.0024,000 l/h9 m35 mm
- MSRP Regular Price £129.95The MSRP is the suggested or recommended retail price of a product set by the manufacturer.Discount Price £99.9518,000 l/h8 m30 mm
- Regular Price £239.00 Discount Price £226.9015,000 l/h9 m25 mm