Tallas D-ESUB 1200
Discount packages for the Tallas D-ESUB 1200
- Max. pump capacity 5,700 l/h
- Max. delivery head 46 m / Pressure 4.6 bar
- Number of sprinklers / water points used at the same time: 5+
- Excellent price-quality ratio
- Ready-to-use solution
- Very robust borehole pump
- Ideal for rainwater use in the home and/or irrigation
- Including built-in dry-running protection and automatic switch-on/off mode
- Protect the pump adequately against dirt
- Not suitable to be run for three consecutive hours
The Tallas D-ESUB 1200 is an underwater booster pump made of synthetic and stainless steel materials, suitable for irrigating gardens and supplying domestic water. This pump is fitted with a built-in pressure switch, so that it switches on and off automatically depending on water requirement. It is ideal if you have a water source in which this pump can be set up for supplying your home and garden automatically with water. This borehole pump operates quietly and is also equipped with built-in dry-running protection. This means that the pump automatically switches off if it is no longer able to process the water: for example, if the water source has run dry. This feature protects your pump against damage due to running dry.
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 15 x 52.6 cm
- Provides sufficient pressure and capacity for about five sprinklers
- Delivery connection: 1"
- Supplied with a 15m connection cable
- 46 metres
- 45 metres
- 600 l/h
- 40 metres
- 1,600 l/h
- 35 metres
- 2,300 l/h
- 30 metres
- 3,050 l/h
- 25 metres
- 3,600 l/h
- 20 metres
- 4,100 l/h
- 15 metres
- 4,600 l/h
- 10 metres
- 5,000 l/h
- 5 metres
- 5,350 l/h
- 0 metres
- 5,700 l/h
- Tallas D-ESUB 1200
- Connection cable (15 m)
- Pull cord
|Warranty||2 year warranty|
|Material||Technopolymer and stainless steel|
|Dimensions (l x w x h)||15,5 x 15 x 52,6 cm|
|Power consumption||1100 Watt|
|Max. temperature of liquid||35°C|
|Cable length||15 metres|
|Pump type||Booster pump, Borehole pump|
|Applications||Garden irrigation, Rainwater use within / around the house, Water supply for cattle|
|Max. pump capacity||5,700 l/h|
|Max. delivery head||46 m / Pressure 4.6 bar|
|Max. submersion depth||12 metres|
|Suitable for prolonged use (> 3 hours)|
|Automatic on/off switch|
|Dry run protection|
Types of water this pump is able to process
|Slightly dirty water|
|Ditchwater||- as long as the suction grid does not touch the bottom or come in contact with algae or sludge|
|Pond water||- as long as the suction grid does not touch the bottom or come in contact with algae or sludge|
|Faecal matter / manure pit|
Frequently asked questions
- What kind of water can I pump with this model?
- Why a borehole pump and not a submersible pump, garden pump or booster pump?
- In what situations can I use this pump?
- How do I install a borehole pump?
- Can I convert this model into an automatic pump?
- I could not find the pump model that I had in mind, what should I do?
- Is the pump supplied ready to use?
- What items does this kit include?
What kind of water can I pump with this model?
The Tallas D-ESUB 1200 is only suitable to pump clean water; i.e. water that is free from very large solid particles. However, ensure that the water is free from sand, gravel, or street dirt, and that the water temperature is not lower than 0°C and not higher than 35°C.
Why a borehole pump and not a submersible pump, garden pump or booster pump?
Submersible pumps have an average delivery head of 7 metres, while garden and booster pumps can only draw in water from a maximum depth of 9 metres.
Borehole pumps exceed the limits of the other pumps, and are usually able to lift water to a height of 50 metres.
Ideal for garden irrigation or for supplying water in domestic situations.
In what situations can I use this pump?
This pump is suitable for the following applications:
- Draining a space
- Draining a well or borehole
- Watering, spraying, and irrigating a garden or lawn
- Hosing down a terrace, decking or garden furniture
- Supplying water/rainwater for your washing machine, toilet, sink, or shower in a separate circuit
How do I install a borehole pump?
First, the borehole pump needs to be immersed in the water. It is important that the pump is situated at least 50 cm from the bottom so that it does not draw in any sand, gravel, or other dirt. Furthermore, a borehole pump may be submerged to a maximum depth of 20 metres.
Can I convert this model into an automatic pump?
This borehole pump is fitted with a built-in pressure switch, which ensures that the pump operates fully automatically.
This means that the pump switches on automatically if water supply is needed (e.g. opening a tap) and off when it is no longer needed.
I could not find the pump model that I had in mind, what should I do?
If you are looking for and cannot find a pump that meets your requirements, you are advised to contact us by email or telephone. We usually have a suitable recommendation for any situation.
Is the pump supplied ready to use?
Yes, this pump is supplied with every component needed for immediate use.
However, this pump is not supplied with a discharge hose, although one can easily be added to your order.
The discharge hoses can be connected to each other if a length of 10 metres is not sufficient.
Check here the accessories for the Tallas D-ESUB 1200..
What items does this kit include?
- Tallas D-ESUB 1200
- Cable connection (15 m)