Circulation pump

Read more

The circulation pump is often also called a central heating pump or underfloor heating pump. These water pumps are all the same, but they have different names based on their applications. Depending on what you want to use it for and, in particular, its connection size, it will be easy to select the appropriate pump from our product range.