If you have any questions please contact us directly using the contact data provided in our site notice.
What are cookies?
Are cookies safe?
Yes. The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous. They do not contain any information which could personally identify you and your account security is never compromised. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu. For a video about cookies visit www.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/data-on-the-web/cookies.
Can I turn off cookies?
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies or be notified each time a cookie is about to be used by modifying the settings in your browser. The majority of browsers will allow the user to alter the settings used for cookies. The help menu on your browser will have further details.
Please remember that turning cookies off will restrict your access to our website. If you have your browser set to disable all cookies then you may not be able to access parts of the Waterpump.co.uk website. If your browser is set to prompt you when cookies are being used, you will have to answer ‘yes’ when prompted to gain full access.
Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Data
Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Data Basically, you may visit our website without us collecting any personal data from you. Personal data is only collected if you voluntarily disclose such data for the purpose of concluding a contract or opening a customer account. Without your explicit consent, this data is merely used for contract performance and processing your inquiries. Upon complete fulfillment of the contract and complete payment of the purchase price your data will be stored with care for tax and commercial law retention periods, to be deleted upon expiry of these periods. Furthermore, personal data is collected, if you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter. We use this data for our own advertising purposes in terms of our e-mail newsletter provided you have explicitly consented to it. You may unsubscribe from our Newsletter at any time using the respective link in the Newsletter or by sending us a message. Your e-mail address will be deleted immediately after unsubscribing.
Transfer of Personal Data
For the purpose of contract fulfillment, personal data collected by us is transferred to the transport company commissioned with the delivery, provided this is required for delivering the goods. For handling of payments, we transfer your payment data to the commissioned credit institution.
Being the data subject, you have the following rights according to:
- art. 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
- art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately demand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is required
- to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest or
- for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
- art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as
- the accuracy of the data is contested by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
- art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
- art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.