Grundfos Magna1 32-120 F / 220
- Overall dimensions 220 mm
- Flange dimensions DN 32
- You can easily replace the old central heating pump yourself; view our video
- Find your current central heating pump in the replacement table
- Extremely energy efficient
The Grundfos Magna1 32-120 F / 220, a circulation pump in the latest Grundfos Magna series, has been designed for domestic heating systems, central heating, underfloor heating, geothermal heat pump systems, and domestic hot tap-water systems. By means of the latest technologies, this circulation pump saves considerably more energy than the older Grundfos models. The central heating pump has a user-friendly operating panel with one button to operate the entire device, and is also fitted with a 'Grundfos Eye' indicator light that provides information about the actual pump status (in operation / error).
Setting the Grundfos Magna1
- Proportional-pressure curve: first option (with three volume settings)
- Constant-pressure curve: second option (with three volume settings)
- Constant curve/constant speed I (= lowest setting)
- Constant curve/constant speed II (= intermediate setting)
- Constant curve/constant speed III (= highest setting)
Which pump setting for which situation?
The selected setting depends on your personal situation.
- Only radiators: proportional pressure
- Underfloor heating or underfloor heating + radiators: constant pressure
- No regulation, like the old pump with three settings: constant speed (settings I, II, and III)
Whether the high or low setting should be used depends on the capacity required for your system, which differs on the basis of the environment.
Contents of the kit
- Grundfos Magna1 32-120 F / 220 Circulation Pump
- two gaskets (rubber rings)
Replacing your old circulation pump / central heating pump
Because of its identical size, your old circulation pump can easily be replaced by a new one. Any handyman can do this, because all you need are water pump pliers; view our video. You can easily find your old pump in the replacement table.
|Warranty||2 year warranty|
|Power consumption||329 Watt|
|Max. temperature of liquid||-10°C - 110°C|
|Pump type||Circulation pump|
|Max. pump capacity||17,000 litres per hour|
|Max. delivery head||12,3 metres|
PriceMax. pump capacityMax. delivery headOverall dimensionsFlange dimensions
Current productThis product is unavailable in our webshop.£1,279.00N/A17,000 litres per hour12,3 metres220 mmDN 32
£816.6618,200 litres per hour12,1 metres220 mmDN 32 PN 6