Grundfos Magna1 32-60/180
If you are looking for a similar pump of the same quality but in a lower price range, you are advised to opt for the DAB Evoplus 60/180 XM.
- Overall dimensions 180 mm
- Screw connection 2"
The Grundfos Magna1 32-60/180, a circulation pump in the latest Grundfos Magna series, has been designed for domestic heating systems, central heating, underfloor heating, geothermal heat pump systems, and domestic hot tap-water systems. By means of the latest technologies, this circulation pump saves considerably more energy than the older Grundfos models. The central heating pump has a user-friendly operating panel with one button to operate the entire device, and is also fitted with a 'Grundfos Eye' indicator light that provides information about the actual pump status (in operation / error).
Setting the Grundfos Magna1
- Proportional-pressure curve: first option (with three volume settings)
- Constant-pressure curve: second option (with three volume settings)
- Constant curve/constant speed I (= lowest setting)
- Constant curve/constant speed II (= intermediate setting)
- Constant curve/constant speed III (= highest setting)
Which pump setting for which situation?
The selected setting depends on your personal situation.
- Only radiators: proportional pressure
- Underfloor heating or underfloor heating + radiators: constant pressure
- No regulation, like the old pump with three settings: constant speed (settings I, II, and III)
Whether the high or low setting should be used depends on the capacity required for your system, which differs on the basis of the environment.
|Warranty||2 year warranty|
|Max. temperature of liquid||-10°C - 110°C|
|Pump type||Circulation pump|
|Max. pump capacity||9,000 l/h|
|Max. delivery head||6,5 metres|
PriceMax. pump capacityMax. delivery headOverall dimensionsScrew connection
Current productThis product is unavailable in our webshop.Regular Price £699.00 Discount Price £475.00N/A9,000 l/h6,5 metres180 mm2"
£316.009,200 l/h6,1 metres180 mm2"