Description of the Hose socket from 1” to 3/4" (19 mm)
- Screw connection: 1"
- Hose socket size: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Reduces from a 1" screw to 3/4" hose connection
- Material: polypropylene (antibacterial synthetic material)
Pros and cons
- Solid changeover from pump to hose
- For hoses without a screw thread connection
- Very handy: with reducer
- Ideal to go from the pump directly to the 3/4" (19 mm) garden hose
- 1” External (male) thread
- Hose socket with a diameter of 19 mm
- Polypropylene (antibacterial synthetic material)
Hose sockets have been designed to easily connect a hose to a water pump, which are usually fitted with an internal (female) thread. One side of the hose socket can be screwed into the pump and the hose can be fitted over the other end of it; however, it still needs to be secured with a hose clamp. This accessory is not meant to serve as a reducer to make a direct connection between different diameters. First a reducing ring needs to be used and then adapt the hose socket to it, which makes the connection with the hose. However, we have made an exception for this fairly common size. We can supply hose sockets and reducing rings in a variety of sizes and materials, including brass, synthetic material and stainless steel.