DAB FEKA 600 M-A
Discount packages for the DAB FEKA 600 M-A
- Max. pump capacity 15,000 l/h
- Max. delivery head 9 m
- Solid particles 25 mm
The DAB Feka pump is extremely durable and reliable. Opt for this pump in the event of frequent, long-term and heavy work.
- One of the best dirty water pumps on the market
- Very robust and reliable
- Very high quality
- Resistant to faecal matter
- Ideal in most situations
- Switches on/off automatically
- Has a reliable float switch
- Space needed for the float
The DAB FEKA 600 M-A submersible pump is suitable for draining dirty water that contains solids up to 25 mm. It is an automatic pump with a float switch and can therefore also be used in a permanent setup. For example, this device is highly suitable for draining sump pits, sewage water, and ditch water.
This pump is fitted with a float switch, which means that it switches on/off automatically based on the water level.
- Switches on automatically at a water level of 39 cm
- Switches off automatically at a water level of 19 cm
- In manual mode (fastening/raising the float), this pump drains water to a level of 5 cm.
If you are looking for a pump that leaves less water/switches on automatically sooner, you can opt for a submersible puddle pump.
- DAB Feka 600 M-A
- 90-degree elbow fitting
|Warranty||2 year warranty|
|Material||Motor, rotor shaft, and screws made of stainless steel. Triple sealing in oil bath. Technopolymer pump body.|
|Dimensions (l x w x h)||18,9 x 30,3 x 36,5 cm|
|Power consumption||500 Watt|
|Max. temperature of liquid||35°C|
|Pump type||Submersible pump|
|Applications||Drain a construction site, Drain a septic tank, Drain a sump pit / tank / rain barrel, Drain flooded land|
|Max. pump capacity||15,000 l/h|
|Max. delivery head||9 m|
|Solid particles||25 mm|
|Automatic on/off switch (float)|
Types of water this pump is able to process
|Slightly dirty water|
|Faecal matter / manure pit|
Frequently asked questions
- How does a float work and what can I do with it?
- At what water level does the pump switch on/off automatically when the float is used?
- In what situations can I use this pump?
- What is the difference between the Maxima 18000, the DAB NOVA 300 M-A, and the DAB FEKA 600 M-A?
- Can this pump be set up in small spaces?
- Is the pump supplied ready for use?
- What items does this kit include?
How does a float work and what can I do with it?
A float ensures that your pump switches on and off automatically at a certain water level.
This is very practical if you want to use the pump in frequently flooded spaces, because with a float the pump does not need to be switched on and off each time the space is flooded.
If you want to use the pump manually, the float should be raised or fastened with a piece of rope or tape.
At what water level does the pump switch on/off automatically when the float is used?
This submersible pump switches on automatically at a water level of 390 mm and off at a water level of 190 mm.
To ensure that the entire space does not maintain a water level of 190 mm after the pump automatically switches off, the device is often placed in a sump pit.
This ensures that the pump is situated lower in the space, so that the device continues pumping until a water level of 190 mm has been reached in the sump pit.
In this way, the rest of the space is pumped practically dry, with only some water left in the pit.
In what situations can I use this pump?
This pump is suitable in the following situations:
- for draining a cellar and/or crawl space;
- in a permanent setup, for example, to automatically drain a cellar/crawl space once the water level has been reached;
- for draining a basin
- for draining a swimming pool
- for draining a pond or ditch
- for draining a construction pit and other wastewater sources
- for draining a manure pit or sewer
What is the difference between the Maxima 18000, the DAB NOVA 300 M-A, and the DAB FEKA 600 M-A?
- The Maxima 18000 is a starter model for pumping dirty water that can be used in almost any situation involving wastewater. This pump is also available with a higher pump capacity: namely, the Maxima 24000, which can process 24,000 litres per hour.
- The DAB NOVA 300 M-A is a dirty water pump suitable for processing water that contains slightly smaller solids (up to 10 mm). As a result, this pump can be particularly useful for flooded cellars/crawl spaces that contain just a little more sand or gravel.
- Of all four models, the DAB FEKA 600 M-A is the most advanced and robust dirty water pump. Owing to its robustness and internal technology, this submersible pump can be used, for example, as a faecal pump in a manure pit or sewer system.
Can this pump be set up in small spaces?
This pump requires a space with a minimum diameter of 19 centimetres. However, if you want the pump to operate automatically, the float arm needs to be able to move freely. In that case, the pump would require a space measuring 31 centimetres.
Is the pump supplied ready for use?
Yes, this pump is supplied with every component needed for immediate use.
What items does this kit include?
- DAB FEKA 600 M-A
- 90-degree elbow fitting