Order the default package of the DAB FEKA 600 M-A Submersible Dirty Water Pump
Description of the DAB FEKA 600 M-A Submersible Dirty Water Pump
The DAB Feka pump is extremely durable and reliable. Opt for this pump in the event of frequent, long-term and heavy work.
- Pump capacity 16,000 l/h
- Delivery head 7.5 m
- Solids up to 25 mm
- Unique: lightweight submersible dirty water pump; also resistant to faecal matter
- With discharge hose for immediate use
Pros and cons
- One of the best dirty water pumps on the market
- Very robust and reliable
- Very high quality
- Resistant to faecal matter
- Ideal in most situations
- Switches on/off automatically
- Has a reliable float switch
- Space needed for the float
Temporary promotion: the DAB FEKA 600 M-A + a 7m hose at the competitive price of £259.
The DAB FEKA 600 M-A submersible pump is suitable for draining dirty water that contains solids up to 25 mm. It is an automatic pump with a float switch and can therefore also be used in a permanent setup. For example, this device is highly suitable for draining sump pits, sewage water, and ditch water.
This pump is fitted with a float switch, which means that it switches on/off automatically based on the water level.
- Switches on automatically at a water level of 39 cm
- Switches off automatically at a water level of 19 cm
- In manual mode (fastening/raising the float), this pump drains water to a level of 5 cm.
If you are looking for a pump that leaves less water/switches on automatically sooner, you can opt for a submersible puddle pump.
Types of water this product can pump
Similar products of the DAB FEKA 600 M-A Submersible Dirty Water Pump
Specifications of the DAB FEKA 600 M-A Submersible Dirty Water Pump
- 7 kg
- 230 Volt
- 550 Watt
- Motor, rotor shaft, and screws made of stainless steel. Triple sealing in oil bath. Technopolymer pump body.
- 16,000 l/h
- 7,5 m
- 25 mm
- 18,9 x 30,3 x 36,5 cm
- DAB Feka 600 M-A, 90-degree elbow fitting, manual, PROMO deal: 7m hose
Versions of the DAB FEKA 600 M-A Submersible Dirty Water Pump
Reviews of the DAB FEKA 600 M-A Submersible Dirty Water Pump
Waste water pumpExcellent, durable waste water pump with a half continuous connection in my basement well. Works very well in a well setup!
Great qualityI mainly use this pump to drain rainwater mixed with sand from the sump pit of an underground garage. This pump works great and the float switches effortlessly. When you hold the pump, you immediately notice it is of a great quality. My previous one eventually stopped switching smoothly, and the float got constantly stuck when the sump pit was empty. So far this hasn't happened with this model. I hope to enjoy using it for a very long time.
Emptying a septic tankGreat device to empty a sceptic tank.
After some hesitation and orientation, I finally decided to go for the Dab feka instead of the Maxima pump. There is a price difference, but several parties convinced me regarding the quality of the DAB. When you unbox and start using it, you know instantly what quality means. I'm glad I got this model.