Irrigation without mist spray
A drip hose irrigates a surface by letting water drip through holes that are placed at regular intervals along the hose. As a result, the water comes out not as a spray or mist spray but as drops, and with a capacity of several litres per hour per hole.
Above ground or underground
Our collection includes various types of drip hoses that are suitable for use above ground as well as underground. Use above ground is particularly suitable for borders, as the drip hose can be hidden neatly between the plants. If you are considering creating a new lawn, it may be worthwhile to install a drip hose system beneath the lawn for underground use. In this way, you can irrigate the lawn invisibly and keep it green.
- Trusted Shops
- 48h delivery if you order before 5 pm
- Incredible discounts!
- Package collection at one of our 2,500 pickup points
- Over 150,000 customers ordered before you
- Knowledgeable customer service staff
- Secure payments
- Available shipping methods: