Grundfos Alpha1 25-60/180
- Order before 17:00pm, delivered on 06-07-20
- 2 year warranty
- 30-day reflection period
- Customers reviewed Waterpump.co.uk with a /
Discount packages for the Grundfos Alpha1 25-60/180
If you are looking for a similar pump of the same quality but in a lower price range, you are advised to opt for the DAB Evosta2 40-70/180.
- You can easily replace the old central heating pump yourself; view our video
- Find your current central heating pump in the replacement table
- Extremely energy efficient
The Grundfos Alpha1 25-60/180, a circulation pump in the latest Grundfos Alpha series, has been designed for domestic heating systems, central heating, and underfloor heating. By means of the latest technologies, this circulation pump saves considerably more energy than the older Grundfos models. The central heating pump has a user-friendly operating panel with one button to operate the entire device, and a display showing the actual power consumption in watts.
Setting the Grundfos Alpha1
The pump has the following settings:
- Proportional-pressure curve: PP1 (= lowest setting)
- Proportional pressure curve: PP2 (= highest setting)
- Constant-pressure curve: CP1 (= lowest setting)
- Constant-pressure curve: CP2 (= highest setting)
- Constant curve/constant speed I (= lowest setting)
- Constant curve/constant speed II (= intermediate setting)
- Constant curve/constant speed III (= highest setting)
Which pump setting for which situation?
The selected setting depends on your personal situation.
- Only radiators: proportional pressure (PP1 or PP2)
- Underfloor heating or underfloor heating + radiators: constant pressure (CP1 or CP2)
- No regulation, like the old pump with three settings: constant speed (settings I, II, and III)
Whether the high or low setting should be used depends on the capacity required for your system, which differs on the basis of the environment.
Contents of the kit
- Grundfos Alpha1 25-60/180 Circulation Pump
- two gaskets (rubber rings)
Replacing your old circulation pump / central heating pump
Because of its identical size, your old circulation pump can easily be replaced by a new one. Any handyman can do this, because all you need are water pump pliers; view our video. You can easily find your old pump in the replacement table.
- Grundfos Alpha1 25-60/180
- 2 gaskets
|Warranty||2 year warranty|
|Power consumption||45 Watt|
|Max. temperature of liquid||2°C - 110°C|
|Pump type||Circulation pump|
|Max. pump capacity||2,900 l/h|
|Max. delivery head||6 m|