Saniflo Saniaccess Pump
Discount packages for the Saniflo Saniaccess Pump
- Three x 40 mm inlets
- Max. discharge capacity 50 l/min
- For creating kitchens and utility rooms
The Saniaccess Pump is highly suitable for a kitchen or a utility room. The main advantage is that its tank and motor compartment can be accessed from the outside.
- Easy to create a kitchen, utility room or bathroom
- Highly accessible for easy maintenance of the macerator pump
- Saniaccess Pump has 3 inlets of 40 mm
- Has sufficient capacity to connect various devices, such as a washing machine, dryer, washbasin. dish washer, shower, etc.
- The Saniaccess drains 5 m vertically or 50 m horizontally
- On registering, you receive a 2 + 1 year warranty
- The Saniaccess Pump needs to be decalcified
The Saniaccess Pump is one of the most recent developments from the manufacturer SFA Saniflo. The Saniflo offers easy access to both compartments, which makes the Saniaccess easy to maintain, even much easier than the models of any competitor in the market. Both the motor compartment and the tank can be accessed via two covers on the top. The Saniaccess Pump has everything one might expect from SFA Saniflo. It is a fully fledged domestic wastewater pump suitable to create a kitchen or a utility room in a place where no direct connection with the sewage system is possible.
The Saniaccess Pump is often used in kitchens and utility rooms. Owing to its high operational reliability, the Saniaccess - like all other SFA Saniflo products - is an ideal solution: for example, for offices, shops, home practices or salons, and even B&Bs. The device is of particular benefit to the last group but also to new homeowners. There are multiple options to create your own ideal situation, because this pump is capable of pumping water up to 5 metres vertically and 50 metres horizontally. The Saniaccess Pump has two inlets on the sides and one at the top of the unit. The side inlets can be used for a dishwater, shower and/or a bidet, and the inlets at the top are suitable for washbasins, sinks, and/or washing machines.
All Sanibroyeur toilet-waste macerators meet both the high quality and the safety standards of the European Union and international standards. These standards include EN 12050-1, EN 12050-2, and EN 12050-3, and these products are manufactured under the ISO 9001 standard, version 2000, as issued by the Association For Academic Quality (AFAQ). Moreover, the Sanibroyeur comes with a two- to five-year warranty (varies per system) for toilet-waste macerators if installation and usage meet the installation instructions and warranty conditions.
Saniaccess product information
- Product name: Saniaccess Pump Saniflo
- Dimensions l x w x h (mm): 494 x 169 x 333
- Toilet inlet: none
- Inlet for other connections: 40 mm
- Discharge diameter: 32 mm
- Number of connections: 3
- Sound level: 46 dB (silence technology)
- Colour: white
- Warranty: 3 years
- Please note: the shower tray to be connected should have a minimum height of 15 cm
- Suitable for use with a water softener
Dimensions of the Saniaccess Pump for kitchens or utility rooms, among others
- SaniAccess Pump
- Including non-return valve
- And connections
|Warranty||2 year warranty|
|Dimensions (l x w x h)||494 x 169 x 333 mm|
|Power consumption||400 W|
|Max. temperature of liquid||75°C|
|Max. pump capacity||50 l/min|
|Max. delivery head||5 m vertically or 50 m horizontally|