Description of the DAB Active Switch 30/50 M Rainwater Pump
- Pump capacity 4,800 litres per hour
- Head rate 42 metres / Pressure 4,2 bar
- Designed for reusing (rain)water indoors
- Automatically switches to water pipe
- Assembled and ready for direct use
The Active Switch is an ideal solution for reusing rainwater within or around your home or company. This saves you on costs and water consumption, allowing you to recoup your investment within a relatively short time.
The automatic Active Euroinox 30/50 M pump is equipped with a 3-way automatic check valve mounted on the suction side of the pump. In addition, the pump is also equipped with a recyclable polyethylene tank (15 litres), ensuring there is always sufficient water available and the pump doesn't need to suck up water immediately.
Should the water in the tank or rainwater source be depleted, the pump will automatically switch to the regular water network. As a result, there is always a water supply available - with rainwater being given the priority.
This system comes fully assembled - including wall bracket and float switch - and is therefore immediately ready for use.
Similar products of the DAB Active Switch 30/50 M Rainwater Pump
Specifications of the DAB Active Switch 30/50 M Rainwater Pump
- DAB Active Switch 30/50M Rainwater Pump
- Wall bracket and float switch
- 5 jaar garantie
- Stainless Steel
- 18 kg
- 65 x 26 x 73,2 cm
- 550 Watt
- 67 - 87 dB
- Beregeningspomp, Hydrofoorpomp
- Garden irrigation, Livestock water supply, Use rainwater in / around the house
- 4,800 litres per hour
- 42 metres or max. 4,2 bar output
- Max. 4 stuks