Description of the DAB Nova 600 M-A Submersible Pump
- Pump capacity 16,200 litres per hour
- Head rate 10,2 metres
- Solids handling size 10 mm
- Ideal for draining rooms, gardens and reservoirs.
- Unique: high capacity, for draining great quantities
This pump is ideal for processing clean and waste water with a maximum permeation of 10 mm. Extremely useful for use in and around the home. For example, the draining of souterrains or rooms/cellars is very easy with this pump. Moreover, thanks to its simplicity, the pump can also be quickly used in emergency situations (e.g. water nuisance). Finally, the pump may also be used for draining water from pools, fountains or reservoirs.
Depending on the size of the job(s), you may choose from 3 different pumps in this series, starting with the Nova Up 180 MNA and up to this Nova 600 M-A.
Types of water this product can pump
- - as long as the suction grille does not come into contact with the ground, algae or drab
Similar products of the DAB Nova 600 M-A Submersible Pump
Specifications of the DAB Nova 600 M-A Submersible Pump
- 7 kg
- 220 Volt
- 550 Watt
- Pump housing, impeller, headpiece and pump grid of plastic (technopolymer). Motor, rotor and screws of stainless steel. Triple seal in oil bath.
- 16,200 litres per hour
- 10,2 metres
- 10 mm
- 0°C to + 35°C
- 18,9 x 25,3 x 33,4 cm
- 5 metres