Saniflo X2 Up
Discount packages for the Saniflo X2 Up
- One 100 mm toilet inlet
- Max. discharge capacity 80 l/min
- Suitable for floor mounted toilets
The Saniflo X2 Up is perfect for replacing an old model, but only if it involves a floor mounted toilet.
- A simple, user-friendly model
- Supplied with anti-odour filter, connection and non-return valve
- The Saniflo X2 UP provides direct access to the strainer
- Pumps up to 4 m vertically or 100 m horizontally
- Low noise level: 46 dB
- On registering, you receive 2 + 3 years warranty
- One inlet; only suitable for a floor mounted toilet
- Strainer-based operation; if used infrequently, faecal matter may get stuck to it.
- The motor cannot be accessed from the outside
- The Saniflo X2 Up needs to be decalcified
It is a simple device that can be installed behind a floor mounted toilet, and therefore can be used in combination with many different types of toilets. When the toilet is flushed, the Saniflo X2 Up is automatically activated. The unit is always supplied with an anti-odour filter and a non-return valve on the discharge side. Furthermore, the Saniflo X2 Up is considerably quieter than its predecessors. It is often installed in bathrooms, because they are usually not equipped with a 110 mm sewage drain, which makes installing a toilet difficult. Using the Saniflo X2 Up in the bathroom makes it possible to flush toilet paper and faecal matter, because the device grinds the wastewater and its content so that it all fits through the narrow drainpipe. The Saniflo X2 Up can also be used to install a toilet in a cellar or basement. Because these are below the level of the rest of the house, the wastewater needs to be drained horizontally and/or partly vertically. This can be done with the Saniflo X2 Up. If you have created extra living space in your cellar or basement, the Saniflo X2 Up will enable you to fit a toilet into that area.
All Sanibroyeur toilet-waste macerators meet both the high quality and the safety standards of the European Union and international standards. These standards include EN 12050-1, EN 12050-2, and EN 12050-3, and these products are manufactured under the ISO 9001 standard, version 2000, as issued by the Association For Academic Quality (AFAQ). Moreover, the Sanibroyeur comes with a two- to five-year warranty (varies per system) for toilet-waste macerators if installation and usage meet the installation instructions and warranty conditions.
What is a toilet-waste macerator?
A toilet-waste macerator is also popularly called a ‘grinder’, a device that grinds solid waste matter so that it can be discharged through a smaller pipe. The classical macerator models are placed behind a toilet, while the more advanced systems have several entrances to connect a variety of sanitary facilities. As a result, even entire kitchens or bathrooms can be connected to these systems, which are usually installed in places where no direct connection with the down pipe or sewer is possible: e.g. basements, attics, or a space situated opposite the down pipe.
Saniflo X2 Up product information
- Product name: Saniflo X2 Up
- Toilet inlet: 100 mm
- Discharge diameter: 22 to 32 mm
- Number of connections: 1 (toilet)
- Sound level: 46 dB (silence technology)
- Colour: white
- Warranty: 5 years
Dimensions of the Saniflo X2 Up
- Saniflo X2 Up
- Including non-return valve
- Odour filter and connections
|Warranty||2 year warranty|
|Dimensions (l x w x h)||339 x 166 x 265 mm|
|Power consumption||400 Watt|
|Max. temperature of liquid||35°C|
|Max. pump capacity||80 l/min|
|Max. delivery head||4 m vertically or 100 m horizontally|