DAB Aquajet 132 M
- Max. pump capacity 4,800 l/h
- Max. delivery head 48 m / Pressure 4.8 bar
- Number of sprinklers / water points used at the same time: 5+
- Switches on/off automatically
- Can run continuously
- Greater flow rate than the 82 M
- Ideal for simple irrigation
- Very robust (cast iron)
- High operational reliability
- Including tank; handy for supplying a toilet or an irrigation tube
- Not suitable for drinking water
- Heavy weight
The DAB Aquajet 132 M water pressure boosting pump is suitable for increasing pressure in your water pipes, for supplying water (e.g. rainwater for the toilet or for cleaning), or for using water from wells and tanks for irrigation purposes. Thanks to its water tank, the pump does not constantly switch on/off, which means that it is more energy efficient and less power is being used. The pre-assembled pump comes with a 20-litre tank and a pump-connection kit. The pump is ready for immediate use, and, owing to its compact setup, is also suitable for small spaces.
- Provides sufficient pressure and capacity for about five sprinklers
- The hose that can be used for this pump has a diameter of 1" for the delivery connection and 1" for the suction connection
- Draws water from a maximum depth of 8 metres
- The maximum delivery head is 48 metres, which equals 4.8 bar output
Contents of the kit
- DAB Aquajet 132 M Booster Pump
- 48 metres
- 45 metres
- 650 l/h
- 40 metres
- 1,850 l/h
- 35 metres
- 3,000 l/h
- 30 metres
- 4,200 l/h
- 25 metres
- 4,800 l/h
- 20 metres
- 4,800 l/h
- 15 metres
- 4,800 l/h
- 10 metres
- 4,800 l/h
- 5 metres
- 4,800 l/h
- 0 metres
- 4,800 l/h
- DAB Aquajet 132 M
- Cable connection
|Warranty||2 year warranty|
|Material||Cast iron pump housing, stainless steel pressure vessel|
|Dimensions (l x w x h)||51 x 30,3 x 48,9 cm|
|Power consumption||1000 Watt|
|Max. temperature of liquid||40°C|
|Cable length||1,8 metres|
|Pump type||Booster pump|
|Applications||Garden irrigation, Rainwater use within / around the house|
|Max. pump capacity||4,800 l/h|
|Max. delivery head||48 m / Pressure 4.8 bar|
|Max. suction depth||8 metres|
|Suitable for prolonged use (> 3 hours)|
|Automatic on/off switch|
|Dry run protection|
Types of water this pump is able to process
|Rainwater||- i.c.w. the supplied prefilter|
|Groundwater||- i.c.w. the supplied prefilter|
|Slightly dirty water||- i.c.w. the supplied prefilter|
|Canal water||- i.c.w. the supplied prefilter|
|Lake water||- i.c.w. the supplied prefilter|
|River water||- i.c.w. the supplied prefilter|
|Ditchwater||- i.c.w. the supplied prefilter|
|Pond water||- i.c.w. the supplied prefilter|
|Faecal matter / manure pit|
PriceMax. pump capacityMax. delivery headSolid particlesNumber of sprinklers / water points used at the same time
Current productDAB Aquajet 132 MRegular Price £429.00 Discount Price £409.004,800 l/h48 m / Pressure 4.8 bar2 mm5+
Regular Price £268.00 Discount Price £219.003,750 l/h45 m / Pressure 4.5 bar3
Regular Price £499.00 Discount Price £349.003,600 l/h54 m / Pressure 5.4 bar2 mm4
Regular Price £349.00 Discount Price £309.003,600 l/h47 m / Pressure 4.7 bar2 mm3
Frequently asked questions
- What is the advantage of a booster pump versus a garden pump?
- What can I use this pump for?
- Can this pump be connected to the existing mains water pipes in my house?
- What kind of water can I pump with this model?
- Is the pump suitable for continuous operation?
- Is it advisable to use a pre-filter?
- How should the pump be installed?
- The water to be drawn in by the pump is situated at a level lower than nine metres. How do I handle this?
- What happens if the water from the source is finished?
- Is the pump suitable for a drinking-water system?
- Is the pump supplied ready to use?
- What items does this kit include?
What is the advantage of a booster pump versus a garden pump?
A booster pump is essentially a garden pump with a number of extra components, such as:
- An integrated pressure switch, which ensures that the pump switches on or off automatically if water supply is needed.
- A pressure vessel (water tank), which ensures that you instantly have water at your disposal, and the pump does not need to switch on until the water in the pressure vessel starts to run low.
As a result, the booster pump does not need to switch on if only small amounts of water (a few litres) are needed.
First the water from the pressure vessel is used and supplied where it is required.
As soon as the water level in the pressure vessel is about to drop too low, the pump switches on automatically to refill it.
As well as saving energy, the system runs much more quietly, and ensures that you always have water instantly at your disposal.
What can I use this pump for?
This pump is suitable for the following purposes:
- Watering, spraying, and irrigating a garden or lawn
- Hosing down a terrace, decking or garden furniture
- Supplying water/rainwater for your washing machine, toilet, sink, shower, etc.
- Increasing water pressure in your water pipes
Can this pump be connected to the existing mains water pipes in my house?
Yes, this pump can be connected to the existing mains water pipes in your house. However, this is not recommended, because the pump’s high-pressure output is not controllable. For the most suitable system, opt for the DAB e.sybox mini.
What kind of water can I pump with this model?
The DAB Aquajet 132 M is only suitable to pump clean water, i.e. water that is free from very large solid particles (< 2 mm).
This means that you can also pump water from a canal or ditch, but subject to certain conditions:
- We recommend making use of a pre-filter (this allows for extra filtering before the water enters the pump).
In addition, the water should not be colder than 0°C and not warmer than 35°C.
Is the pump suitable for continuous operation?
Yes, this pump is perfect for continuous operation.
Is it advisable to use a pre-filter?
If the water is virtually the same as drinking water, no pre-filter is needed.
However, if the water pumped contains solids - for example, water from a ditch or canal - we recommend using a pre-filter.
How should the pump be installed?
The pump and the entire connected system need to be protected against frost and inclement weather conditions.
Therefore, place the pump in a dry location with an ambient temperature from 5°C to 40°C, to allow the motor to cool sufficiently.
Furthermore, all connected pipes must be absolutely watertight and airtight to prevent damage and loss of performance.
The water to be drawn in by the pump is situated at a level lower than nine metres. How do I handle this?
Generally, garden pumps and booster pumps can draw in water from a maximum depth of nine metres.
If the water is occasionally at a depth lower than nine metres, you will need to use a borehole pump, which is placed in the well and usually has a delivery head of 50 metres and over.
Check our range of borehole pumps.
What happens if the water from the source is finished?
This is a water-cooled model pump, which means that it cools itself with the water it pumps.
When the water from the source is finished - for example, if the water level has dropped below nine metres - the pump will usually keep running with no water supply.
This is referred to as 'dry running' and may cause the pump to become overheated, which could ruin it.
This pump is not fitted with a dry-running protection system, which can be ordered separately. Please refer to the dry-running protection system.
Is the pump suitable for a drinking-water system?
No, the pump is not suitable for a drinking-water system.
Is the pump supplied ready to use?
Yes, you can start using the pump immediately.
Click here for available accessories for the DAB Aquajet 132 M.
What items does this kit include?
- DAB Aquajet 132 M