DAB FEKA VS 550 M-A Submersible Dirty Water Pump
Package 1: 20% discount on the accessoires
Package 2: 25% discount on the accessoires
Description of the DAB FEKA VS 550 M-A Submersible Dirty Water Pump
DAB's Feka VS pumps are built mainly with a view to sustainability and robustness. These pumps always operate under the toughest conditions and are designed for heavy-duty use. Highly suitable for the professional user.
- Pump capacity 20,000 l/h
- Delivery head 7.4 m
- Solids up to 50 mm
- For processing ditch, sewage, and pond water
- Unique: heavy-duty dirty water/wastewater pump, resistant to faecal matter
Pros and cons
- Very robust
- Switches on/off automatically
- Very high quality
- Processes very large solids
- Resistant to faecal matter
- Highly reliable
- Drifting float, which may get caught behind things.
DAB FEKA VS submersible pumps are designed specifically for pumping waste and/or sewage water with very large solids. The pumps' maximum passage of solids up to 50mm is unique within this line of submersible pumps. They are made of stainless steel and are therefore suitable for heavy-duty work. This line of submersible pumps offers several versions that differ in power and capacity/flow rate. Our product range includes four pumps, in which the DAB FEKA VS line is fully represented, ranging from the lightest FEKA VS 550 to the heavier FEKA VS 1200.
This pump is fitted with a float switch, which means that it switches on/off automatically based on the water level.
- Switches on automatically at a water level of 39 cm
- Switches off automatically at a water level of 20 cm
- In manual mode (fastening/raising the float), this pump drains water to a level of 8 cm.
If you are looking for a pump that leaves less water/switches on automatically sooner, you can opt for a submersible puddle pump.
- A-quality submersible pump by DAB.
- Suitable for heavy-duty work: resistant to faecal matter.
- The hose that can be used for this device is 2" in diameter
- The pump's maximum submersion depth is 10 metres
- Float for switching the pump on/off automatically. Can also be used manually.
Contents of the kit
- DAB FEKA VS 550 M-A Submersible Dirty Water Pump
Types of water this product can pump
Similar products of the DAB FEKA VS 550 M-A Submersible Dirty Water Pump
Specifications of the DAB FEKA VS 550 M-A Submersible Dirty Water Pump
- 16,3 kg
- 230 Volt
- 550 Watt
- Made entirely of AISI type 304 stainless steel and fitted with a specially designed, cast stainless steel vortex impeller.
- 20,000 l/h
- 7,4 m
- 50 mm
- 10 m
- 0°C - 50°C
- 20,3 x 17 x 49,2 cm
- 10 m
- On: 39 cm | Off: 20 cm
- 8 cm (float switch fixed/held up)
Versions of the DAB FEKA VS 550 M-A Submersible Dirty Water Pump
Is this model too weak or too strong? Choose another model from the same series below.
|DAB Feka VS 1000 M-A Waste Water Submersible Pump||27,000 litres per hour||11,8 metres||£729.00|
|DAB Feka VS 1200 M-A Waste Water Submersible Pump||33,000 litres per hour||14 metres||£799.00|
|DAB FEKA VS 550 M-A Submersible Dirty Water Pump||20,000 l/h||7,4 m||£499.00|
|DAB Feka VS 750 M-A Waste Water Submersible Pump||24,000 litres per hour||9,6 metres||£629.00|