DAB FEKA VS 550 M-A
DAB's Feka VS pumps are built mainly with a view to sustainability and robustness. These pumps always operate under the toughest conditions and are designed for heavy-duty use. Highly suitable for the professional user.
- Max. pump capacity 20,000 l/h
- Max. delivery head 7,4 m
- Solid particles 50 mm
- Very robust
- Switches on/off automatically
- Very high quality
- Processes very large solids
- Resistant to faecal matter
- Highly reliable
- Drifting float, which may get caught behind things.
DAB FEKA VS submersible pumps are designed specifically for pumping waste and/or sewage water with very large solids. The pumps' maximum passage of solids up to 50mm is unique within this line of submersible pumps. They are made of stainless steel and are therefore suitable for heavy-duty work. This line of submersible pumps offers several versions that differ in power and capacity/flow rate. Our product range includes four pumps, in which the DAB FEKA VS line is fully represented, ranging from the lightest FEKA VS 550 to the heavier FEKA VS 1200.
This pump is fitted with a float switch, which means that it switches on/off automatically based on the water level.
- Switches on automatically at a water level of 39 cm
- Switches off automatically at a water level of 20 cm
- In manual mode (fastening/raising the float), this pump drains water to a level of 8 cm.
If you are looking for a pump that leaves less water/switches on automatically sooner, you can opt for a submersible puddle pump.
- A-quality submersible pump by DAB.
- Suitable for heavy-duty work: resistant to faecal matter.
- The hose that can be used for this device is 2" in diameter
- The pump's maximum submersion depth is 10 metres
- Float for switching the pump on/off automatically. Can also be used manually.
Contents of the kit
- DAB FEKA VS 550 M-A Submersible Dirty Water Pump
|Warranty||5 year warranty|
|Material||Made entirely of AISI type 304 stainless steel and fitted with a specially designed, cast stainless steel vortex impeller.|
|Dimensions (l x w x h)||20,3 x 17 x 49,2 cm|
|Power consumption||550 Watt|
|Max. temperature of liquid||0°C - 50°C|
|Cable length||10 m|
|Applications||Drain a construction site, Drain a septic tank, Drain a sump pit / tank / rain barrel, Drain flooded land|
|Max. pump capacity||20,000 l/h|
|Max. delivery head||7,4 m|
|Max. submersion depth||10 m|
|Solid particles||50 mm|
|Switch level||On: 39 cm | Off: 20 cm|
|On manual mode, pumps down to||8 cm (float switch fixed/held up)|
|Automatic on/off switch (float)|
Types of water this pump is able to process
|Rainwater / Swimming pool water / Groundwater|
|Pond water / Ditchwater|
|Water with faecal matter|
- PriceMax. pump capacityMax. delivery headSolid particles
- Current productThis product is unavailable in our webshop.Regular Price £329.00 Discount Price £274.90N/A20,000 l/h7,4 m50 mm
- Regular Price £349.00 Discount Price £289.9024,000 litres per hour9,6 metres50 mm
- Regular Price £419.00 Discount Price £339.0033,000 litres per hour14 metres50 mm
- Regular Price £239.00 Discount Price £226.9015,000 l/h9 m25 mm
- Regular Price £399.00 Discount Price £322.0827,000 litres per hour11,8 metres50 mm