DAB Feka VS 750 M-A Waste Water Submersible Pump
Package 1: 20% discount on the accessoires
Package 2: 25% discount on the accessoires
Description of the DAB Feka VS 750 M-A Waste Water Submersible Pump
To use this pump manually you can fix the float switch (upwards-facing) to the pump with a tie wrap, tape or string. In case of manual use, make sure the pump is only turned on when the pump actually pumps water.
- Pump capacity 24,000 litres per hour
- Head rate 9.6 metres
- Solids handling size 50 mm
- Multi-use, e.g. ditch, pond, sewage
- Unique: heavy waste water pump, resistant to faecal matter
Pros and cons
- Very robust
- Can process large particle sizes
- Automatically switches on and off
- Very high quality
- Can process very large particle sizes
- Can handle faecal matter
- High level of reliability
- The float switch floats freely, so may get stuck behind something
The DAB FEKA VS submersible pumps are especially designed for draining waste water and/or sewage water containing larger suspended solids. The maximum permeability of the pumps is 50 mm, which is highly unique for submersible pumps. The pump is made of stainless steel and is therefore suitable for heavy work. This series of submersible pump includes several models, which all different in terms of power and capacity. We have included 4 of these pumps in our range, representing the entire DAB FEKA VS series. From the light FEKA VS 550 to the heavier FEKA VS 1200.
This pump has a float switch, which means it automatically switches on and off based on the water level.
- Switches on automatically when the water reaches 39 cm
- Switches off automatically when the water reaches 20 cm
- On manual mode (when the float switch is fixed/held), this pump will pump the water to 8 cm
Are you looking for a pump that leaves less water / switches on automatically sooner? In that case, you should choose a submersible utility pump.
Types of water this product can pump
Similar products of the DAB Feka VS 750 M-A Waste Water Submersible Pump
Specifications of the DAB Feka VS 750 M-A Waste Water Submersible Pump
- 5 jaar garantie
- 20,3 x 17 x 49,2 cm
- Completely made of stainless steel AISI 304 and equipped with a specially designed stainless steel vortex impeller
- 230 Volt
- 750 Watt
- 10 metres
- 0°C - 50°C
- Dewatering building sites, Pump flooded land, Pump septic tank, Well / tank / barrel pumping
- 24,000 litres per hour
- 9,6 metres
Types of water this product can pump
- - i.c.w. the supplied prefilter
Versions of the DAB Feka VS 750 M-A Waste Water Submersible Pump
Is this model too weak or too strong? Choose another model from the same series below.
|DAB Feka VS 1000 M-A Waste Water Submersible Pump||27,000 litres per hour||11,8 metres||£729.00|
|DAB Feka VS 1200 M-A Waste Water Submersible Pump||33,000 litres per hour||14 metres||£799.00|
|DAB FEKA VS 550 M-A Submersible Dirty Water Pump||20,000 l/h||7,4 m||£499.00|
|DAB Feka VS 750 M-A Waste Water Submersible Pump||24,000 litres per hour||9,6 metres||£629.00|
Accessories of the DAB Feka VS 750 M-A Waste Water Submersible Pump
Reviews of the DAB Feka VS 750 M-A Waste Water Submersible Pump
Manure pit - fine pumpOrdered around 9.15pm, delivered the next day. Perfect service! I'm very satisfied with the operation of this submersible pump. I mainly use it for my manure pit in the stables. The capacity of this pump is more than excellent; about 24 m³ per hour. The stainless steel housing and permissible suspended solids size made me switch to this pump. At first I had some difficulty connecting the drainage pipe to the pump. I eventually solved my problem by welding the pipe to the pump.
Perhaps a useful tip for other users!