DAB EuroInox 40/80 M
In addition to all the extras, this total package also includes the correct connectors and PTFE tape, so you can directly get started installing your pump.
- Max. pump capacity 7,200 litres per hour
- Max. delivery head 59 metres
- Number of sprinklers / water points used at the same time: 5+
- Compact, lightweight/easy to move
- Can operate continuously
- Low noise
- Is resistant against rust and limescale
- No dry running protection or switching on and off automatically. However, it does have these features if combined with DAB Control-D
The DAB EuroInox 40/80 M Irrigation Pump is a high-quality pump of the top brand DAB. This pump is characterised by its high pumping and pressure capacity, allowing up to 7 sprinklers to be supplied simultaneously. Ideal for medium to large-sized gardens!
This pump is not only ideal for watering gardens, the pump is also often used for rainwater supply within the home. Thanks to its low noise level (67 dB), the DAB EuroInox 40/80 M is suitable for indoor use.
- Provides sufficient pressure and capacity for an average of 7 sprinklers
- The hose that can be used with this pump has a 1" diameter for the delivery diameter and a 1" diameter for the suction diameter.
- Drains water from a maximum depth of 8 metres
- The head rate is a maximum of 59 metres, which is equal to a 5.9 bar output
- 59 metres
- 55 metres
- 2,000 l/h
- 50 metres
- 3,300 l/h
- 45 metres
- 4,050 l/h
- 40 metres
- 4,650 l/h
- 35 metres
- 5,300 l/h
- 30 metres
- 5,750 l/h
- 25 metres
- 6,300 l/h
- 20 metres
- 6,800 l/h
- 15 metres
- 7,200 l/h
- 10 metres
- 7,200 l/h
- 5 metres
- 7,200 l/h
- 0 metres
- 7,200 l/h
|Warranty||2 year warranty|
|Dimensions (l x w x h)||45,8 x 17,4 x 20,3 cm|
|Power consumption||1000 Watt|
|Max. temperature of liquid||0°C to +40°C|
|Cable length||DAB does not include a connection cable with the DAB EuroInox series.|
|Pump type||Garden pump|
|Max. pump capacity||7,200 litres per hour|
|Max. delivery head||59 metres|
|Suitable for prolonged use (> 3 hours)|
|Automatic on/off switch|
|Dry run protection|
Types of water this pump is able to process
|Rainwater||- in the presence of sand/grit i.c.w. 5' Filter for solids|
|Groundwater||- in the presence of sand/grit i.c.w. 5' Filter for solids|
|Slightly dirty water||- i.c.w. 5' Filter for solids|
|Canal water||- i.c.w. 5' Filter for solids|
|Lake water||- i.c.w. 5' Filter for solids|
|River water||- i.c.w. 5' Filter for solids|
|Ditchwater||- i.c.w. 5' Filter for solids|
|Pond water||- i.c.w. 5' Filter for solids|
|Faecal matter / manure pit|
PriceMax. pump capacityMax. delivery headSolid particlesNumber of sprinklers / water points used at the same time
Current productDAB EuroInox 40/80 M£367.387,200 litres per hour59 metres2 mm5+
£283.924,800 litres per hour42 metres or max. 4,2 bar output2 mm5+
Frequently Asked Questions
- What type of water can I pump with this device?
- What can I use this pump for?
- Is this pump suitable for continuous use?
- Is it recommended to use a pre-filter?
- How should the pump be installed?
- The water the pump has to drain is located at a depth of more than 9 metres, what's the solution?
- What happens if there is no more water available from the source?
- Is this pump suitable for a drinking water system?
- Is it okay to connect this pump to the existing water system in my home?
- Is the pump delivered ready for use?
- Which items are included in the package?
What type of water can I pump with this device?
The DAB EuroInox 40/80 M can only pump clean water, which is to say: water without significant suspended solids (< 2 mm).
This means you may also pump water from a canal or ditch, although under a number of conditions:
- We recommend using a suction hose with brass connection (improved filtration)
- We recommend using a pre-filter (additional filtering time before the water enters the pump)
Moreover, the water should never be colder than -10°C and never be warmer than 40°C.
What can I use this pump for?
You can use this pump for the following applications:
- Irrigation and sprinkling of your garden or lawn
- Cleaning your terrace, backyard deck or garden furniture
- (Rain)water supply of your washing machine, toilet, sink, shower, etc.
- Pressure-boosting your water supply
Is this pump suitable for continuous use?
Yes, this pump is ideal for continuous use.
Is it recommended to use a pre-filter?
If the water is approximately identical to drinking water, you will not have to use a pre-filter.
However, if the water contains suspended solids (this is the case with water from a ditch or canal), we highly recommend using one.
How should the pump be installed?
The pump and connected system must always be protected against frost and other extreme weather conditions.
Therefore always place the pump in a dry space, with an ambient temperature between 5 and 40 degrees, in which the motor can be cooled properly.
The water the pump has to drain is located at a depth of more than 9 metres, what's the solution?
Irrigation and booster pumps can generally suck up water at a depth of 9 metres.
If the depth is (sporadically) greater than 9 metres, you must use a borehole pump.
A borehole pump is placed in the source and usually has a head rate of 50 metres or more.
Please take a look at our selection of borehole pumps.
What happens if there is no more water available from the source?
This pump is water-cooled, which means the pump cools itself with the same water it pumps during operation.
When there is no more water from the source (for example, if the water level in the source drops below 9 metres), the pump will continue to operate without water supply.
This is also referred to as 'dry-running' and may cause the pump to overheat as a result (potentially causing significant damage).
This pump is not equipped with so-called dry-running protection.
However, such a system can be ordered separately. Please take a look at our collection of dry-running protection systems.
Is this pump suitable for a drinking water system?
Yes, this pump is made of stainless steel, and is therefore suitable for a drinking-water system.
Can this pump be connected to the existing mains water pipes in my house?
This pump can be connected to your existing water mains water pipes by means of a control system, but we recommend using a booster pump. If you want to optimise your water-supply pressure. Click herefor information on how a booster pump works.
Is the pump supplied ready to use?
This pump does not include accessories (such as a suction hose, filter or drain hose)
If needed, these can be ordered conveniently from our webshop together with your pump.
Click here for available accessories for the DAB EuroInox 40/80 M.
Which items are included in the package?
- DAB EuroInox 40/80 M